In a business bankruptcy your business has reached the level where it’s not profitable. The debts are more than the income, you may want to consider your options for;
- winding down the business,
- dealing with any loans, debts and liabilities,
- and learning if a Business Bankruptcy is the right option..
Business Bankruptcies must be filed through an office such as ours with an Insolvency Trustee. When you contact our office we can:
- provide free advice about bankruptcy,
- advise you what your options are and
- answer any questions you may have.
Call us at 905‑721‑7506 to speak with a bankruptcy trustee about your business or commercial bankruptcy.