When your business has reached the level where it’s not profitable, and the debts are more than the income, you may want to consider your options for:
- winding down the business,
- dealing with any loans, debts and liabilities, and
- learning if bankruptcy makes sense.
Business bankruptcies are processed through an Insolvency Trustee licensed by the government of Canada. We can provide you with information about:
- whats involved in filing for bankruptcy,
- what your options are
- costs for business bankruptcies
- answer any questions you may have.
Call us at 905‑721‑7506 to speak with a bankruptcy trustee about your business or commercial bankruptcy today.