When a business has reached the level where it’s not profitable, you may want to learn your options for bankrupting an incorporated company including;
- winding down the business,
- learning if bankruptcy makes sense
- dealing with any loans, debts and liabilities, and
- rules for bankrupting a corporation in Ontario
Business bankruptcies like all bankruptcies are processed through an insolvency trustee licensed by the government of Canada.
Our business trustees can provide information about:
- whats involved in filing for bankruptcy,
- what your options are
- costs for business bankruptcies
- answer any questions you may have.
Call us at 905‑721‑7506 to speak with a bankruptcy trustee about your business or commercial bankruptcy today.